- 404338A-00500 SAILOR Iridium Below Deck Unit
- 404352A-00500 SAILOR 4300 Above Deck Unit
- 37-204567-025 Cable TNC-TNC 25m RG223/U
- 98-159746-A Installation Guide SAILOR 4300 Iridium next
- 98-159912-A SAILOR 4300 Iridium System User manual
The new SAILOR 4300 L-band is the pinnacle of L-band terminal design, representing over 20 years of unmatched maritime L-band expertise and quality.
SAILOR 4300 L-band is the first in Cobham’s Iridium Certus Connected range of terminals. It is the perfect choice as either a high-performance, stand-alone terminal to upgrade your vessel communications, or as a dependable backup solutionfor your existing VSAT system.
Through Iridium NEXT, SAILOR 4300 L-band enables fast internet speeds suitable for both data-heavy applications and everyday usage. The terminal minimizes total cost of ownership with low hardware costs and no scheduled service requirements, and is fully supported through our Global Service Network.
- SAILOR Quality
- Multiple satellite tracking with no moving parts
- Easy configuration via web and built-in API for 3rd party integration
- Single cable (ADU/BDU - 75m coax) for easy installation
- Bulkhead and 19” rackmount configuration 3 voice lines and 352/176 data speeds (upgradeable to 704/176)
Iridium NEXT features a cross-linked LowEarth Orbit (LEO) architecture, providing coverage over 100 percent of the earth’s surface and with SAILOR 4300 L-band on board, it guarantees high bandwidth connectivity as a primary channel or as an integral part of a multi-band communication networks.
Iridium CertusSM is a new portfolio of global satellite services powered by Iridium NEXT, a ground-breaking second-generation L-band global satellite constellation established to deliver an uncompromising solution for the future of global maritime communications.